Wednesday, October 13, 2010

At Church..

on Wednesday nights we all gather before and eat dinner. One person usually cooks everything and its usually themed, like italian or mexican. Well tonight happens to be "potluck". Potluck? So I have to bring something. First off I have NO pots, pans or food to cook period. So brainstorming I decided I would take desert. Cookies. So I drag Stephens roommate, Brant with me to wal mart, because I can't get my car in gear by myself and Stephen was at work. I debated between making cookies from scratch or not. I found the little pre cut square cookie dough and bought it. 2 dollars for 24 cookies that I ONLY have to put on a pan. (: I bought three different kinds and bought a carrying dish I could throw away. I borrowed one of Stephen's pans to actually cook them on. And needless to say their delish! Thanks "Great Value" (wal mart's generic brand of these cookies). Hope the church likes them!
-Struggling life of a college student.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were a hit! I made over 70 and they were all gone (: they even asked how to make them lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will get you some pots and pans! Geez, Louise. Way to think outside the box. (you got that from me since I can't cook for us, much less other people.) And YOUR COOKIES ARE THE BEST!! Hands down!! Keep posting. Love it!

    ReplyDelete